hist-brewing: bottles

Ilene Johnson imaj at nac.net
Mon Jun 14 02:39:40 PDT 1999

I am again out of bottles.  I use swing top bottles 8,12 and 10 ounce
swing top and clear glass.  I realize that this type of bottle is only
good for temporary storage and transportation and is not authentic.
Never the less this is what I use for gift bottles and for
transportation of my cordials.  Does anyone know some recent internet
sorces that I could go to for such goods?  My current source has dried
up.    thank you,

       Ireena Z Poznan,Lavender Lamb