hist-brewing: choc beer

Mike Jones mwjones at brightok.net
Tue May 11 15:05:52 PDT 1999

I have heard about Choc beer often, I think this is short for "Choctaw
beer,"  it is still made in the MacAllister, Oklahoma area.  Does anyone
know where I could find a recipe for this beer?  I think it has been around
since the turn of the century or possibly earlier.  I would appreciate
anyone who could send me this recipe or tell me where I could find it.

Sincerely,
Mike Jones
Mike Jones
mwjones at brightok.net