hist-brewing: Historical Sanitation

Baden,Doug baden at oclc.org
Mon May 10 11:55:01 PDT 1999

Certainly does.  Includes a section from a gentleman's brewing manual where
they admonish the brewer to not let the Ladies of the house hold to bathe in
the buck.  All of that hot water, easy access and huge space must have been
tempting to the Ladies.

Doug

Doug Baden    My opinions are my own.
When I see "And it is obvious that" I know that
I have many hours of work to see the obvious...