hist-brewing: Re: Brewers pitch

PBLoomis at aol.com PBLoomis at aol.com
Sun May 9 03:27:39 PDT 1999

In a message dated 5/7/99 9:25:20 AM EST, whutchis at bucknell.edu writes:

<< I believe (anyone back this up) that the brewer's pitch
 that is available from Jas. Thomson's [sic] is the pine tar variety. >>

	I have the Townsend catalog here in front of me.  They say their
product is "Natural pine tar pitch", and the picture they show looks
like lumps of beeswax, in both color and texture.       Scotti