hist-brewing: tomatoes

kathy/jim kbooth at scnc.waverly.k12.mi.us
Fri May 7 06:28:12 PDT 1999

I was enjoying the "life in the 1500's until the bit about tomatoes.

They came from the new world and were not widely eaten in Europe
(especially outside Spaing) in the 15th century. Gormets point out that
it has been the 1990's before they were widely grown and eaten in China.

Now I suspect the whole bit.  Anyone else?

 cheers, jim booth, lansing, mi