hist-brewing: barrels

Badger badger at nwlink.com
Thu May 6 14:09:35 PDT 1999

i will check my sources, but it may be awhile.

badger

Brander (Badger) Roullett  email:badger at nwlink.com
Homepage: http://www.nwlink.com/~badger
Brewing:  http://www.nwlink.com/badger/badgbrew.html

SCA: Lord Squire Frederic Badger
GothCode: DSSdba7GaShaacbabeMa34hBMPCGsij4yvftbZaI19W84a6d4aGa
6gqaqK20kmdy#captbaupj7MdarNbajTURHaaeaaakusSeattle
---end