hist-brewing: barrels

Badger badger at nwlink.com
Wed May 5 22:00:48 PDT 1999

many brewing stores carry them..

the cellar, and evergreen are two here in seattle that carry them.. both
of whom are online..

badger

Brander (Badger) Roullett  email:badger at nwlink.com
Homepage: http://www.nwlink.com/~badger
Brewing:  http://www.nwlink.com/badger/badgbrew.html

SCA: Lord Squire Frederic Badger
GothCode: DSSdba7GaShaacbabeMa34hBMPCGsij4yvftbZaI19W84a6d4aGa
6gqaqK20kmdy#captbaupj7MdarNbajTURHaaeaaakusSeattle
---end