hist-brewing: Mead

Karen Olson kaolson3 at hotmail.com
Mon May 3 17:46:56 PDT 1999

Another place to look on the internet is www.sca.org they will have a
section on Arts and Sciences that has brewing it includes recipes and links,
and a great deal of other info that could be useful.  It's a favorite of
mine but then I'm a SCA member.  There are also wine books which generally
have a section on honey wine or mead, one favorite is "Wassail! The Mazers
Mead" another is "Mead" by Acton.  Hope this helps.

Cat