hist-brewing: Looking for a book

Badger badger at nwlink.com
Sun May 2 23:44:15 PDT 1999

please post to all..  i am interested as well.

badger

Brander (Badger) Roullett  email:badger at nwlink.com
Homepage: http://www.nwlink.com/~badger
Brewing:  http://www.nwlink.com/badger/badgbrew.html

SCA: Lord Squire Frederic Badger
GothCode: DSSdba7GaShaacbabeMa34hBMPCGsij4yvftbZaI19W84a6d4aGa
6gqaqK20kmdy#captbaupj7MdarNbajTURHaaeaaakusSeattle
---end