hist-brewing: Mead

Stan Marshall beorning at earthlink.net
Sun May 2 12:52:24 PDT 1999

Hi,

I'm about a week from jumping in to mead making,  and I currently only
have a couple of sketchy ideas about what I'll need and what to try
first....

Could anyone recommend books, recipes, equipment that would be
particularly useful/necessary and also a place to get the equipment in
the LA area or a reputable Mail order...

Thanks in advance for all the help,
Stan