hist-brewing: RE: sparging

John Lifer, jr jliferjr at misnet.com
Thu Apr 8 17:59:42 PDT 1999

I've read and also in process of copying several brewing texts from the
late 17th C.  rather late in period, but in most cases, brew was mashed,
wort drained, more water possibly more hops added and remashed at least
once.  Small beer and servant beer made from remnants.  My goats just
love my leftover mash just fine, actually the sugar is great!
John

--
Cornelius Ball Lock Kegs for Sale
See Web page for details.