hist-brewing: Historic Liqueur

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Fri Apr 2 02:01:29 PST 1999

[ Editor: here's another misdirected posting. Also, please don't quote
the entire message you're replying to. I know that some defective
mailers like Microsoft Outlook encourage that practice, but... -- g ]

I read the first post with some interest, as I'd never even heard of a
carbonated liqueur, and thought that I'd really missed something. Please
clarify. Liqueur to me, and to both the dictionary and encyclopedia, indicate
a substance that is distilled. Is this what you are talking about? Or are we
discussing a carbonated wine?

Corwyn