hist-brewing: Sources...

Badger badger at nwlink.com
Sat Apr 3 16:16:15 PST 1999

the group around here consideres Digby a primary source.  Its best to
have a supporting documentation from in period, usually Harrison, or
Markham are used.

badger

Brander (Badger) Roullett  email:badger at nwlink.com
Homepage: http://www.nwlink.com/~badger

SCA: Frederick Badger, AoA, Light of St. Bunstable, Green Leaf
Squire to Viscount Sir Nicholaus Barchatov
Pursuivant At Large, Senior Marshal