hist-brewing: Historic Liqueur

Badger badger at nwlink.com
Fri Apr 2 17:58:11 PST 1999

i believe it appears in Sir Hugh Platts a delight for ladies.  I think
its around on the net somewhere, at least an sca write-up about it. on
some sca brewing guild page somewhere.  sorry can't be more precise, but
its been a year or so.

badger

Brander (Badger) Roullett  email:badger at nwlink.com
Homepage: http://www.nwlink.com/~badger

SCA: Frederick Badger, AoA, Light of St. Bunstable, Green Leaf
Squire to Viscount Sir Nicholaus Barchatov
Pursuivant At Large, Senior Marshal