hist-brewing: Red verses White

Carl Betlan cdbetlan at ucdavis.edu
Fri Mar 19 09:23:54 PST 1999

	Chris,

	With all of the good research and effort I see on this list I am
surprised that you have not been given an accurate and complete answer.
We study this topic rather thoroughly in both our food science and
enology courses here at UCD. At the present time I am busy with finals but
when I regain my freedom I will send you what I have learned.

	-CB