hist-brewing: Flemmish ale - painting

ABailey554 at aol.com ABailey554 at aol.com
Tue Mar 16 09:44:18 PST 1999

 Pieter(sp?) Bruegel (famous [17th c.?] Flemish painter)
 had a work (dang, can't recall the title) depicting
 people at a party with servants pouring beer from big
 jars.

 Man, I'm apparently pretty lousy at documentation.

 Dan >>

The painting is called "The Wedding Party".  That's about the extent of my
knowledge of Flemmish ale.  I found the picture while looking at bagpipe
stuff.

Alan Bailey