hist-brewing: RE: Chest Freezer

John Lifer, jr jliferjr at misnet.com
Mon Mar 8 03:52:06 PST 1999

Brad Johnson had a question about chest freezer conversion. I bought a
Walmart special last year for about $200 that holds three kegs and my
CO2 tank.  Put the hole thru top and mounted a tower with three taps.
Works good, but you really do lose positioning with this as the tower
hits wall when opened unless rather far away.  I am probably going to
rework the mount and put a ring around the lid with taps in front.
John
--
Cornelius Ball Lock Kegs for Sale
See Web page for details.