hist-brewing: THANKS!!!

Chris J. Caronna, R. Ph. ccaronna at swbell.net
Sun Jan 24 18:51:00 PST 1999

Lords and Ladies,
I would like to thank you one and all for all the nice replies and
usefull information in answers to my questions about period vinting.  I
had numerous replies and thanks to your help have finished the note
taking stage and am about to prepare an outline for my talk.

Once again I would like to say thank you and you are all invited to
Corpus Christi, TX on the third Thursday of  Feb. to hear my
presentation to Populus.

Thank again!!!
Morgan the Vintner
(Chris Caronna)