hist-brewing: Cindy Renfro

Cindy Renfrow renfrow at skylands.net
Mon Jan 11 06:27:38 PST 1999

>I am trying to contact The author of "A Sip Through Time" by Cindy
>Renfro.  Cindy I have tried to order your book through Barnes and Nobles
>with no sucess.   Could you E-mail me with your address and let me know
>if I could purchase it directly from you?
>
>Thanks,
>Morgan the Vintner (ccaronna at swbell.net)

Hello!  Here I am.  "A Sip Through Time" is available directly from me.
Send a check or money order for $20.00 U.S. (domestic postage included;
international add $2.00) to:
Cindy Renfrow
7 El's Way
Sussex, NJ 07461

Barnes & Noble does carry this title, as does Amazon.com, & a host of
others listed on my links page
(http://members.aol.com/renfrowcm/links.html)  The ISBN is 0-9628598-3-4.

HTH,

Cindy Renfrow