hist-brewing: looking for sources

Beth Ann Snead ladypeyton at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 7 10:02:49 PST 1999

> I got my copy of ALE, BEER & BREWSTERS directly from Oxford Univ Press
> through their online store; it's just been released in paperback,
> for about $24

Hmmm.  I got my copy two weeks before Christmas.  It was the hardback
version and I paid $17.50.  Always try www.acses.com first when
pricing books on the internet.  I was lucky enough to fing the
hardback in what I believe wasa remainder format but had I not looked
at acses I would have ended up paying $49.95 at Amazon.  The URL is,
again:
http://www.acses.com/

Beth Ann
Lady Lettice Peyton in the East Kingdom of the SCA