hist-brewing: looking for sources

Badger badger at nwlink.com
Wed Jan 6 10:55:08 PST 1999

ahhh, but it IS cheap, if you know where to look.

Oxford University Press has it for $19.95!!!

http://www.oup-usa.org/docs/0195126505.html

is the direct link to the book.

:)

badger

Brander (Badger) Roullett  email:badger at nwlink.com
Homepage: http://www.nwlink.com/~badger

SCA: Frederick Badger, AoA, Light of St. Bunstable, Green Leaf
Squire to Viscount Sir Nicholaus Barchatov
Pursuivant At Large, Senior Marshal