hist-brewing: Braggots

Dan McFeeley mcfeeley at keynet.net
Sun Nov 22 08:15:38 PST 1998

On Sat, 21 Nov 1998 08:36:34 -0600, Duncan Faramach MacLeod here wrote:

>Hello Folks,
>Duncan Faramach MacLeod here,
>I looking for any references (no matter how obscure!) to braggots.
>Any help would be appreciated!

I don't know of any resources, but Fred Hardy, who used to hang out
on the Mead Lover's Digest, seemed pretty knowledgable about braggots
and background history.  Haven't heard from him lately though, and I
don't know how to contact him.

Dan McFeeley
mcfeeley at keynet.net

	"Graduate school is the snooze button on the alarm clock of life."
						-Jim Squire