hist-brewing: 13th C. English Ale

Badger badger at nwlink.com
Thu Nov 5 14:39:27 PST 1998

i entered teh title in to alta vista and found a site that said 19.95
(but i don't know where that was.  i also found it at my local Univ.
library so i am going there this week and checking it out....

most places (if they had it at all) were $50..

here it is, i found it agin..

http://www.oup-usa.org/docs/0195073908.html

i think its oxford direct.

good lick.

Brander (Badger) Roullett  email:badger at nwlink.com
Homepage: http://www.nwlink.com/~badger

SCA: Frederick Badger, AoA, Light of St. Bunstable, Green Leaf
Squire to Viscount Sir Nicholaus Barchatov
Pursuivant At Large, Senior Marshal