hist-brewing: 13th C. English Ale

Badger badger at nwlink.com
Thu Nov 5 11:45:06 PST 1998

> I'd just like to echo the praises that Laura Angotti had for Judith
> Bennett's book.  If you are a historical brewer, you need this book.

i seem to have lost the original reference, could someone please repost
teh data on this book?

badger

Roullett email:badger at nwlink.com Homepage: http://www.nwlink.com/~badger

SCA: Frederick Badger, AoA, Light of St. Bunstable, Green Leaf
Squire to Viscount Sir Nicholaus Barchatov
Pursuivant At Large, Senior Marshal