Michael Cukrow mcukrow at nac.net
Sat Oct 24 10:26:54 PDT 1998

Badger,

I don't know if you have tried either of these sources:

Amazon.com - I am told that they can sometimes locate out of print books.

The Strand in New York City (don't know the phone number).  I used to work in a
book store many years ago and that is where we always referred people looking for
out of print books.  A few months ago, when I was in NYC, I walked by The Strand
so I know it is still in business.

I hope this will help - Good Luck!

Mike