hist-brewing: Info on sanitation

Badger badger at nwlink.com
Tue Oct 20 16:11:18 PDT 1998

another thought that i have been researching is that a mixture of 70/30
EToH alcohol and water spray will help sanitze quickly surfaces, and
things your about to use.  use it on funnels, countertops, etc.

badger

Brander (Badger) Roullett  email:badger at nwlink.com
Homepage: http://www.nwlink.com/~badger

SCA: Frederick Badger, AoA, Light of St. Bunstable, Green Leaf
Squire to Viscount Sir Nicholaus Barchatov
Pursuivant At Large, Senior Marshal