hist-brewing: transcribing

Jim Liddil jliddil at azcc.arizona.edu
Sun Oct 11 20:59:16 PDT 1998

I spent most of last week on jury duty so I am way behind at work and
everything else.  Can all those that have agreed to transcribe stuff please
e-mail wrt what you are working on and please put "transcribe" in the
subject.  My friend is making headay using photoshop and debableizer to
clean up the scans.  He can  script the whole conversion so we can have
some clearer images of the original.  Thanks

Jim Liddil