hist-brewing: Re: Gutenbrew

Badger badger at nwlink.com
Sat Oct 3 10:13:18 PDT 1998

contact him off his web page.

and its ALL of platt, and many many others.

badger

Brander (Badger) Roullett  email:badger at nwlink.com
Homepage: http://www.nwlink.com/~badger

In the SCA I am known as....
Lord Frederick Badger of Amberhaven | Squire to Viscount Sir Nicholaus
Red Tree Pursuivant, Madrone | Champion, College of Saint Bunstable
Interests: Fighting, Fencing, Marshalling (Senior), Brewing, Costuming