hist-brewing: Re: Gutenbrew Project

Scott Nichols snichols at digitech.com
Sat Oct 3 08:27:15 PDT 1998

Hello,

As I proceed with transcribing the London and Country Brewer it becomes clear that a complete set of the Oxford English dictionary would be helpful.

Does anyone have access to OED on-line?

I would also like to suggest we include definitions for some words in this project.

The two that come to mind from Chapter 8 are the seemingly innocuous words "goods", and "sharper".

Although they can be worked out in context I believe it would be helpful to have a standard reference for these and other words.

Any thoughts?

Scott