hist-brewing: Re: Gutenbrew

Badger badger at nwlink.com
Fri Oct 2 11:08:33 PDT 1998

> That's Cariadoc, and he's in the process of digitizing and
> transcribing all of it, too.
>
> Once a book is scanned, it's not hard to print a copy and reduce that.
> The scans we're doing are at good enough resolution to look as good
> as a photocopy when you're doing 4/page.

wow, he's digitizing them too?  lets colaborate with him, and snag the
three brewing references he has..  (digby, platt, and harrison's one page
beer recipe.)

i would pay money for a 4 to page book.  i have binder already with both
of cariadocs.

badger

Brander (Badger) Roullett  email:badger at nwlink.com
Homepage: http://www.nwlink.com/~badger

In the SCA I am known as....
Lord Frederick Badger of Amberhaven | Squire to Viscount Sir Nicholaus
Red Tree Pursuivant, Madrone | Champion, College of Saint Bunstable
Interests: Fighting, Fencing, Marshalling (Senior), Brewing, Costuming