hist-brewing: transscribing

Jim Liddil jliddil at azcc.arizona.edu
Thu Oct 1 14:57:55 PDT 1998

I am willing to coordinate the effort.  So far I have:

Scott Nichols" <snichols at digitech.com

>I would like to volunteer to transcribe chapter 8, or files london46.tif - =
>london51.tif.

and

>Paul_W_Placeway at alf22.speech.cs.cmu.edu

Any other takers please e-mail me and we can setup up a to do list.

I may end up rescanning with a different method. I have a friedn who has an
automated routine using Photoshop and debabelizer to clean up the scans so
the originals are online in good shape.  We will see.

Jim