hist-brewing: files

Scott Nichols snichols at digitech.com
Thu Oct 1 14:00:39 PDT 1998

Thank you Jim for the LCB files!!!

Thank you Greg for putting them on your server!!!

I would like to volunteer to transcribe chapter 8, or files london46.tif - london51.tif.

Greg do you have space (and the time) to keep track of the status of the project?  If not I have a small amount of server space.

One additional idea that I find interesting is being implemented for the "On-Line Reference Book for Medieval Studies" This is a collection of medieval texts that have been transcribed. However, the documents are not all located on one server. They are spread throughout the academic community with links from the main pages.

But in any case you must check out one of my favorite beer passages at the very long url -
 http://etext.virginia.edu/etcbin/ot2www?specfile=/texts/english/modeng/publicsearch/modengpub.o2w&act=text&offset=7520392&textreg=3
It is the song at the beginning of act ii.

Enjoy,

Scott