hist-brewing: rescans

Baden,Doug baden at oclc.org
Thu Oct 1 10:28:53 PDT 1998

This is a gray area.  The copyright is only good for 50 years, but congress
keeps messing with it, so the attorneys say 75 years, but even this may not
be the case in the future.

I wonder if we could find Mr. Sigerist and get his permission to use the
book?  Who is the publisher?  Heck, it's only 44 pages long.  It only takes
a phone call.

Doug

Doug Baden    My opinions are my own.
When I see "And it is obvious that" I know that
I have many hours of work to see the obvious...