hist-brewing: rescans

Baden,Doug baden at oclc.org
Thu Oct 1 09:52:13 PDT 1998

Sigh.  We will ignore them and blow the socks off of scholars in the field
as best we can.

We are just amateurs in this...

right.

But really, if we do a creditable job, perhaps we can get some of our
friends in Europe to send us scanned images of Guild records and recipes.
Nothing like adding to the pile :).

But first we have to get what we have now done and out there.

Doug/Arundel

Doug Baden    My opinions are my own.
When I see "And it is obvious that" I know that
I have many hours of work to see the obvious...