hist-brewing: Creating online sources

Badger badger at nwlink.com
Wed Sep 30 12:33:59 PDT 1998

i would like to help too, but have very little free time, or resources.
i definatly would like to enjoy teh result tho..

as far as money goes, i don't see a problem spending money to pay for a
cd containing all this, or something like that, but lets not go into
marketing and selling it..

badger's 2 cents..

Brander (Badger) Roullett  email:badger at nwlink.com
Homepage: http://www.nwlink.com/~badger

In the SCA I am known as....
Lord Frederick Badger of Amberhaven | Squire to Viscount Sir Nicholaus
Red Tree Pursuivant, Madrone | Champion, College of Saint Bunstable
Interests: Fighting, Fencing, Marshalling (Senior), Brewing, Costuming