hist-brewing: Re: The London and Country Brewer

kat kat at kagan.com
Wed Sep 30 11:53:48 PDT 1998

Scott Nichols writes:

There are numerous examples of Internet collaboration producing outstanding results. Let us also be an example of collective collaboration bring about results that benefit all who wish to expand their knowledge. Let us give and share.

Hear, hear!

One of the initial proposals for this project referred to it as "Project GutenBrew."  I rather like that; I think it's quite catchy...

Just my US$0.02, adjusted for inflation on the 1968 dollar...  ;-)

	- kat