hist-brewing: Re: The London and Country Brewer

Baden,Doug baden at oclc.org
Wed Sep 30 09:40:14 PDT 1998

Already thought of.  An interesting side thought was that one would be
forced to read all of this material to insure it's accuracy.

Such a terrible thing!  Forced to read brewing books and perhaps learn
something!

I am not looking for a job, but I can cut the CD's and if there are enough
orders, send them out to a CD pressing house and have them done.

Doug/Arundel

Doug Baden    My opinions are my own.
When I see "And it is obvious that" I know that
I have many hours of work to see the obvious...