hist-brewing: it's so easy

Jim Liddil jliddil at azcc.arizona.edu
Wed Sep 30 00:44:17 PDT 1998

I am discovering that OCRing this stuff is a pain.  Jay Hersh is right
about the funky font etc not OCRing well. What about using dragon dicatate
to read this  kind of thing.  Faster?  Anyway for now I have each page as a
tif that I plan to clean up etc and may end up just putting it up as gif or
tifs.  I'll let you know.  If this was my job I certainly could do things
faster.

Jim Liddil