hist-brewing: Re: The London and Country Brewer

GREATFERM at aol.com GREATFERM at aol.com
Tue Sep 29 14:42:53 PDT 1998

In a message dated 98-09-29 08:27:32 EDT, raudins at ct.picker.com writes:

<< With the advent of cheap scanners and the fact that
 they are clear of just about any copyright law by now, it has crossed my
 mind that we could probably reprint many of these texts by simply
 scanning them in, touching up the scans, and printing them out 2 pages
 per sheet of paper.  (This isn't a business proposition, as I don't
 think there is much money in reprinting obscure old books. >>

So much goood stuff is out of print !  But this could be a paying proposition,
and a project, to take the great old stuff which cannot be reprinted
economically and scanning it and then putting it on cd-rom
and selling the cd-rom to pay for the project.

Anyone looking for a job ?

Jay Conner
Greatferm