Badger badger at nwlink.com
Thu Sep 17 13:15:52 PDT 1998

actually i have another resource request...

Other than the Style Guidlines Book on BOCK beer does anyone have any
sources for pre 1650 data on german biers?  any and all.. the only real
data i got from teh book, was 1/3 wheat/2/3 barley..  and lots of great
history.  there should be more information hopefully?  its enough derived,
and deduced information in the bock book to make a somewhat possibly close
recipe but its hard to say.. i would like another reference to verify and
coallate with..

badger

Brander (Badger) Roullett  email:badger at nwlink.com
Homepage: http://www.nwlink.com/~badger

In the SCA I am known as....
Lord Frederick Badger of Amberhaven | Squire to Viscount Sir Nicholaus
Red Tree Pursuivant, Madrone | Champion, College of Saint Bunstable
Interests: Fighting, Fencing, Marshalling (Senior), Brewing, Costuming