Al Korzonas korz at xnet.com
Thu Sep 17 12:01:30 PDT 1998

Say--
Mention of "Town and Country Brewer" reminded me of a series of books
(I believe they came out every few years around 1850 or 1870) called
"The London and Country Brewer."  They were collections of short articles
on brewing.

Does anyone have access to any of these?  I'd like to get copies if
I could.

Al.