Al Korzonas korz at xnet.com
Wed Sep 9 08:50:17 PDT 1998

bjm writes:
>Raw wheat is also a vital component of lambic (says the man who has had a
>net bag of hops hanging up exposed in his kitchen for nearly a year...)

Yes, that's what they say, however, one of the best Lambic-like beers I've
ever had was Jim Liddil's AHA National Competition Best-of-Show pLambic
which was made from *extract* (says the man who has over 50 pounds of
hops in his crawlspace varying in age from 2 to 6 years old...)

Al.

Al Korzonas, Palos Hills, IL
korz at xnet.com
http://www.brewinfo.org/brewinfo/