hist-brewing: to Malt or Not To Malt..

Badger badger at nwlink.com
Thu Sep 3 11:51:16 PDT 1998

On Thu, 3 Sep 1998 bjm10 at cornell.edu wrote:

> I have been assured through private mail that one person did this--he
> used an iodine kit to test, and he said it took something like 8 hours to
> complete the mashing.

woof!  8 hours?  wow, i think i would prefer to use malted wheat.

:)

Brander (Badger) Roullett  email:badger at nwlink.com
Homepage: http://www.nwlink.com/~badger

In the SCA I am known as....
Lord Frederick Badger of Amberhaven | Squire to Viscount Sir Nicholaus
Red Tree Pursuivant, Madrone | Champion, College of Saint Bunstable
Interests: Fighting, Fencing, Marshalling (Senior), Brewing, Costuming