hist-brewing: Wine yeasts in Mead

John Purdy John_Purdy at Jabil.com
Wed Aug 19 11:19:34 PDT 1998

Okay guys, I'm glad to see I started a discussion on a recently
all-to-quiet list but there is something I must point out... Although
the story was true, and the author did claim premature flocculation
occurred, sometimes, with white wine yeasts, it seems nobody caught my
little pun. Groans, sighs, even boos I expected, but not a treatise on
yeasts. Re-read the last line and see if it sounds like something else.
;-)

Mongo