hist-brewing: Colonial America brewing recipes and info

Badger badger at nwlink.com
Tue Aug 18 09:39:17 PDT 1998

what time period does it cover?  is it exclusive to teh colonial times,
or does it have some stuff on medieval (pre-1650) brewing?

badger

Brander (Badger) Roullett  email:badger at nwlink.com
Homepage: http://www.nwlink.com/~badger

In the SCA I am known as....
Lord Frederick Badger of Amberhaven | Squire to Viscount Sir Nicholaus
Red Tree Pursuivant, Madrone | Champion, College of Saint Bunstable
Interests: Fighting, Fencing, Marshalling (Senior), Brewing, Costuming