hist-brewing: Colonial America brewing recipes and info

Art Steinmetz asteinm at pipeline.com
Tue Aug 18 08:59:30 PDT 1998

At 10:29 AM 8/13/98 -0700, you wrote:
>I am looking for brewing recipes and any other brewing information from
>Colonial America.

I enjoy book below.  I have it and refer to it often.  It focuses more on
farmhouse brewing rather than commercial/industrial but the former was more
the norm in colonial days.

>From Amazon.com:

Wines and Beers of Old New England; A How-To-Do-It History
                              Sanborn C. Brown, Ed Lindlof / Paperback /
Published 1978
                              Our Price: $10.36 ~ You Save: $2.59 (20%)
(Not Yet Published -- On Order)

-- Art
asteinm at pipeline.com