hist-brewing: Colonial America brewing recipes and info

Badger badger at nwlink.com
Thu Aug 13 11:50:54 PDT 1998

There is a good brewing recipie book called a Sip Thru Time, by cindy
renfrow that has several recipies from colonial times.  exact text from
period sources.  an invaluable resource if you ask me.  <grabbing my
copy...>  probably 8-10 recipes in the times specified by colonial (?)
that you might find of interst.  thats the ale recipies, there might be
more..

badger

Brander (Badger) Roullett  email:badger at nwlink.com
Homepage: http://www.nwlink.com/~badger

In the SCA I am known as....
Lord Frederick Badger of Amberhaven | Squire to Viscount Sir Nicholaus
Red Tree Pursuivant, Madrone | Champion, College of Saint Bunstable
Interests: Fighting, Fencing, Marshalling (Senior), Brewing, Costuming