hist-brewing: Brewing Demo in Upstate NY

PJRBEER at aol.com PJRBEER at aol.com
Sat Jul 25 06:23:30 PDT 1998

This Saturday, August 1, there is going to be a historic brewing demonstration
at in Oneida , NY.

As part of the annual Hop Festival at the Madison County Historical Society,
my wife and I will be doing our "hombrewing circa 1790" demonstration.

We will be brewing some type of ale in our wooden mash tun.  The festival is a
lot of fun and will have several local microbreweries as well.  If anyone is
interested please stop by, please forward this to anyone who may be
interested.

-Patrick