hist-brewing: Coppers

Baden,Doug baden at oclc.org
Mon Jul 6 10:10:50 PDT 1998

Coppers are made in Ohio in the great City of Brucyrus by the Amish.
They are also available at Lehman's (http://www.lehmans.com) General
Store.

They are not cheap, but even historically, they were the most expensive
part of the gentleman's brewing house.

Doug Baden

Doug Baden    My opinions are my own.
When I see "And it is obvious that" I know that
I have many hours of work to see the obvious...