hist-brewing: Coppers

Andy Atkins andya at bowthorpe-emp.com
Mon Jul 6 09:17:58 PDT 1998

I have been a keen brewer for many years. Producing many a noxious and
innocuous little drops of the flowing ale. I have been slowly building a
field/small garrison brewery for use in a medieval, ( @ C15th),
environment. As such I have received through my historical search lots
of drawings etc. However, I have found it incredibly difficult to track
down someone who could manufacture such a piece of equipment.

Thus, my question is does anyone know of such a person. Also any
info/advice is always gladly excepted.

Yours,

		Andy Atkins.